Camp Counselor Employment Forms

Employee forms:
  • I-9 form *
  • Federal W-4
  • State of Indiana WH-4 (regardless of state of primary residence-camp workers work in Clay County, Indiana)
  • Employee Direct Deposit Enrollment form AND
  • Copy of voided check OR letter from bank indicating routing number and account number
 *    Government regulations require information from you for the Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9.  2 of the following documents are acceptable.  Please bring these documents your next meeting with our Program Director so that the employer section of the I-9 form can be completed during your initial visit. 
  • You may provide 1 item from List A (such as U.S. Passport)
  • OR 1 item from List B (such as driver's license)
  • AND 1 item from List C (such as social security card or certified birth certificate). 
The I-9 form is not needed for any rehire, nor are any of the other documents UNLESS they need to make updates to their address, tax withholdings, or bank information.